Oxyplot Run Xamarin forms iOS not found ref to OxyPlot.Xamarin.iOS

I am creating an application in Xamarin Forms and I'll show graphs with OxyPlot, running the Hello World OxyPlot on Android and Windows Phone running, but I have a problem with IOS. When the emulator loads the application sends the following:

{System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘OxyPlot.Xamarin.iOS’}

and the stack:

System.AppDomain.Load (assemblyRef={OxyPlot.Xamarin.iOS, Version=2015.1.889.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null}, assemblySecurity=(null)) in /Users/builder/data/lanes/1962/8b265d64/source/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System/AppDomain.cs:706

add
var ignoreOxyplot = typeof(OxyPlot.Xamarin.Forms.Platform.iOS.PlotViewRenderer); in iOS project FinishedLaunching method.

and brand me the following error:

he type ‘OxyPlot.Xamarin.iOS.PlotView’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced Consider adding a reference to assembly ‘OxyPlot.Xamarin.iOS’,Version=2015.1.889.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’

it seems that does not refer to Packete Oxyplot.xamarin.iOS but not how to solve it.

I have added Nuget pre-release of OxyPlot Xamarin Forms, in each platform. As I mentioned in android and windows phone (using visual studio) is working properly.

I appreciate your attention and stay tuned if more data is needed.

greetings

Answers

• TadeoGonzalezTadeoGonzalez USMember

I have already solved, I hope someone will serve you, apparently the Nuget of oxyplot for Xamarin forms not include the dll Oxyplot.Xamarin.iOS, the solution was to add external reference and working properly.