Xamarin Java Binding - library resources problem

LukaszStachowiakLukaszStachowiak PLMember ✭✭
edited July 2015 in Xamarin.Android

I'm tryring to include resources for my java binding project. I've followed http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/android/advanced_topics/java_integration_overview/binding_a_java_library_(.jar)/
section 'Android Library Project'. Hopefully I did it correctly.

The binding project itself compiles, however as soon as I include the binding reference in my android app project I get the following Xamarin error.
Does anyone know how to get past that issue?

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/Android/Xamarin.Android.Common.targets: Error: Tool exited with code: 1. Output: /Users/lukaszstachowiak/Projects/AirRewardz/AirRewardz.Droid/obj/Debug/library_projects/DonkyUILibrary.JavaBinding/library_project_imports/res/drawable-mdpi/dk_ic_chat_message_status_failed.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
/Users/lukaszstachowiak/Projects/AirRewardz/AirRewardz.Droid/obj/Debug/library_projects/DonkyUILibrary.JavaBinding/library_project_imports/res/drawable-hdpi/dk_ic_chat_message_status_failed.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
/Users/lukaszstachowiak/Projects/AirRewardz/AirRewardz.Droid/obj/Debug/library_projects/DonkyUILibrary.JavaBinding/library_project_imports/res/drawable-xhdpi/dk_ic_chat_message_status_failed.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
/Users/lukaszstachowiak/Projects/AirRewardz/AirRewardz.Droid/obj/Debug/library_projects/DonkyUILibrary.JavaBinding/library_project_imports/res/drawable-xxhdpi/dk_ic_chat_message_status_failed.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
/Users/lukaszstachowiak/Projects/AirRewardz/AirRewardz.Droid/obj/Debug/library_projects/DonkyUILibrary.JavaBinding/library_project_imports/res/drawable-xxxhdpi/dk_ic_chat_message_status_failed.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
ERROR: unable to open 'obj/Debug/library_projects/DonkyUILibrary.JavaBinding/library_project_imports/__MACOSX/bin/._donkyui.jar' as a zip file: -78
ERROR: unable to process jar files while packaging '/var/folders/lv/ff_66y9n5b9gdxnsxpsdwfg40000gn/T/ypuk1b2v.4s4/resources.apk.bk'
ERROR: packaging of '/var/folders/lv/ff_66y9n5b9gdxnsxpsdwfg40000gn/T/ypuk1b2v.4s4/resources.apk.bk' failed
(AirRewardz.Droid)

Answers

• LukaszStachowiakLukaszStachowiak PLMember ✭✭

If somebody is interested then to fix the above issue just zip your resources under Windows (not under Mac) and presto the problem is gone.