How To I Call Web Services In Xamarin Android?

I had generated a class file from the Web Service using the tool "ServiceModel Metadata Utility Tool (Svcutil.exe)" and trying to get the data from the class file.

Download My Source Code From here :Code

but it is showing System.Invalid Operation Exception

Help me in solving i this issue.

Best Answer

Answers

• Rajesh.6969Rajesh.6969 USMember

We doesn't require any WCF Restful service,we have to do it completely by using Proxy Class,So that we had generated the class file from a service using the "ServiceModel Metadata Utility Tool (Svcutil.exe)".
    if u have any idea how to fulfill our requirement help us...!

• AndresCRGrecia21AndresCRGrecia21 USMember

Regards. I'm doing a project with WCF (Windows Comunication Foundation) and Xamarin forms, what I'm doing is a multiplatform application that consumes a web service both on Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Failed to make even a hello world since it generates error even in internet examples do not work for the defense at me, and ran the downloaded examples on multiple computers and do not work me.
    In the project I'm doing and believe the (WCF) perfect with a desktop application works, but in a mobile application service does not consume me.
    Could someone please be kind enough to give me an example even "Hello World".
    Thank you very much. I leave my mail [email protected]