Errors with Android compilation

I'm trying to compile a PCL / Android Xamarin Forms project and receive the following errors during build:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(3,3): Error XA4204: Unable to resolve interface type 'Android.Views.ActionMode/ICallback'. Are you missing an assembly reference? (XA4204)
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(3,3): Error XA4204: Unable to resolve interface type 'Android.Views.View/IOnAttachStateChangeListener'. Are you missing an assembly reference? (XA4204)
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(3,3): Error XA4204: Unable to resolve interface type 'Android.Widget.SearchView/IOnQueryTextListener'. Are you missing an assembly reference? (XA4204)
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(3,3): Error XA4204: Unable to resolve interface type 'Android.Views.View/IOnAttachStateChangeListener'. Are you missing an assembly reference? (XA4204)

Googling points to a problem with the Android API level. I have made sure that both API 21 and 19 are installed via the Android SDK Manager and tried setting to each, but no joy. Any ideas on what I'm (obviously!) doing wrong?

J

• CheesebaronCheesebaron DKInsider, University mod

What are your targets in your manifest? And which SDK version are you compiling with?

• JohnMc0831JohnMc0831 USMember

Here's a screenshot:

Does that show you what you need? I admit to being mildly flabbergasted at the confusing complexity of the Android platforms...

Thanks!