how do i refund?

kenyupkenyup CNMember
edited June 2015 in General

hello,i have used the xamarin almost a month,i thought the reference of the xamarin is not enough,may i refund & how do i refund?i have sent email to [email protected] to apply for refunding 2 days ago,however they didn't reply yet,how do i refund?thanks

Answers

• FredyWengerFredyWenger CHInsider ✭✭✭✭✭

@kenyup:
    What do you mean with "refund" - what exactly is your problem?
    If you explain more in detail, maybe somebody can help you :smirk: .

• kenyupkenyup CNMember

Excuse my English,I'm a people of ESL,i means that how do I get refund,may I get refund?im not satisfied the facilities of xamarin now, I wish get refund,at least refund the fees of 11 months though I have used almost month. I concern that if I didn't get refund this month, I have to paid two month fees for the contract

@kenyup:
    It's hard to understand your message (and what fore stay's ESL? where are you come from? -> nothing found on internet).
    But I think, you have bought some Xamarin Licenses, are not satisfied now with it and want your money back from Xamarin. For 11 months as your have worked only one month with it?
    If this is correct, you will not become a meaningful answer here in the general-forum.
    Instead you should send a mail and [email protected] (or another mail-address, if you have one) and ask for a cash-back.
    I wish you good look (but I am skeptical)

• AndyFlisherAndyFlisher GBBeta, University ✭✭✭

If only they offered a 30 day risk free trial so you could try before you buy ;-)

• kenyupkenyup CNMember

@FredyWenger yes,im not satisfied now with it and want your money back from Xamarin.i just used only one month with it and have buy a year.so i just wanna get my month back of 11 months at least.
    @AndyFlisher the trail is great limited,they have great limited to the file size of develop
    i saw they 30 day unconditional money back guarantee in xamarin website that i thought that they could provide the 30 dyas trails as lydia.com or udemy.com then i bought them,i cant recognized it's very difficult to get refund.

• kenyupkenyup CNMember

@FredyWenger i have sent a email to [email protected] to request a refund,however they didnt reply

• AndyFlisherAndyFlisher GBBeta, University ✭✭✭

@kenyup pretty sure it's [email protected] you need to email, and guess there's been some changes or confusion in the trial, my understanding was the size limitation is in the Starter (Free version) of Xamarin, but that has no time limits. The 30 day trial is of the business edition (no size limits, only limit is that apps only last 24 hours then you have to recompile) - you just follow the instructions to request a trial key at http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/cross-platform/getting_started/beginning_a_xamarin_trial/

I could be wrong though

• kenyupkenyup CNMember

no ,the business edition is file size limited as well

• kenyupkenyup CNMember

thank you for replying me

• kenyupkenyup CNMember

i tried the xamarin for vs 3.9.x version,it has limited to my file size

edited June 2015

@AndyFlisher, @kenyup
    As I have started the business trial was not limited on size, but worked only 24 hours and had a fix burned it splash-screen...
    So... hard to test and check-out the look-and-feel. Further I had a few weeks to get the whole environment working :wink:

And @kenyup: you have to give them at least a "small amount of time" to give you some feedback :wink:

• kenyupkenyup CNMember
    edited June 2015

well,when i tried 3.9.x for visual studio,it did limited my file size
    but i just wanna my 11 months fees back,not annual fees

• kenyupkenyup CNMember

hi guys,the problem has been resolved,thanks