Put all the study material together.

VictorConnerVictorConner SEMember, University ✭✭

Hey all! I'm about to start studying for the certification and Im wondering if there is anyone out there who have put all the material together in one file?

I have a hard time doing hours of reading at the computer so i thought perhaps someone is like me and have already put the stuff together to print. Would be really cool to have it all as a paper copy to read on the buss/train/couch.

Or if there perhaps is any dropbox where people have written their notes from every Xamarin University class that others can use for studying.

If not perhaps its a good idea we put up something where people can share notes and put all the pages/pdfs/faq's into one big file so that it can be saved and viewed offline or printed. Only if Xamarin allows this of course.

Best wishes!

• JimBennettJimBennett GBXamarin Team, Insider, University, Developer Group Leader ✭✭✭✭

Rather than putting together documentation, I wrote some code. I built a cross platform app twice - once with Xamarin Forms and once native. In this I added list/table views, maps, SQLite, a REST service and all the code to cover what the lectures (both required and optional). That way I actually processed what was needed through my brain by doing, rather than risk it leaking out by reading.

Part of it for the native apps is here:

https://github.com/jimbobbennett/JimBobBennettApp

It's not everything - I have yet to add the forms code and the latest code to the repo but it may be of interest to you.

• VictorConnerVictorConner SEMember, University ✭✭

@JimBennett Thanks i will for sure check it out! I just thought it would be nice to have all the files to read when you dont have access to a computer

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

.. And I assume everyone knows about this:

https://university.xamarin.com/resources/certification

Which is a study guide to prepare for the exam.