NativeLinkingError when trying to deploy on device

Hello, I am new to Xamarin and iOS and I have this errors when trying to deploy on real device (all was fine on simulator)

/Users/saltykov/Projects/MyApp/MyApp/MTOUCH: Error MT5309: Native linking error: warning: ignoring file /Users/saltykov/Projects/MyApp/MyApp/obj/iPhone/Debug/mtouch-cache/libYTPlayerView.a, missing required architecture arm64 in file /Users/saltykov/Projects/MyApp/MyApp/obj/iPhone/Debug/mtouch-cache/libYTPlayerView.a (3 slices) (MT5309) (MyApp.iOS)

/Users/saltykov/Projects/MyApp/MyApp/MTOUCH: Error MT5210: Native linking failed, undefined symbol: OBJC_METACLASS$_YTPlayerView. Please verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. (MT5210) (MyApp.iOS)

/Users/saltykov/Projects/MyApp/MyApp/MTOUCH: Error MT5211: Native linking failed, undefined Objective-C class: OBJC_CLASS$YTPlayerView. If '_OBJC_CLASS$_YTPlayerView' is a protocol from a third-party binding, please check that it has the [Protocol] attribute in its api definition file, otherwise verify that all the necessary frameworks have been referenced and native libraries are properly linked in. (MT5211) (MyApp.iOS)

/Users/saltykov/Projects/MyApp/MyApp/MTOUCH: Error MT5202: Native linking failed. Please review the build log. (MT5202) (MyApp.iOS)

Obviously error is caused by referenced project YTHelper. ApiDefinition.cs pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/yPh4EFcV

And libYTPlayerView.linkwith.cs is
[assembly: LinkWith ("libYTPlayerView.a", LinkTarget.Simulator | LinkTarget.Simulator64 | LinkTarget.ArmV7, SmartLink = true, ForceLoad = true)]

Tagged:

Answers

• DenisZhuravlevDenisZhuravlev RUMember
    edited May 2015

Solved, I should recompile libYTPlayerView for arm64 as well.