Test application for Pie Chart

SandeepSSandeepS INMember
edited May 2015 in Xamarin.Android

Am currently working on Android for Xamarin for a pie chart which am unable to develop in xamarin, please find the attachment of screen shot which have worked in android studio and could you help me to get the same replica for xamarin(Android).
Please do the needful , Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

Answers

• SandeepSSandeepS INMember

Have currently worked on this in Android studio , but i need the same in xamarin

Code is available..

In Android we usually use jar library.. where as if i try to write the same code in Xamarin.Android , am not able to import jar as dll file.. so was hoping is there anything related to pie chart in Xamarin.

• CheesebaronCheesebaron DKInsider, University mod

Java code does not just magically compile into C#, hence you can't just grab a jar an reference it directly.

You can however create a binding library. If you had spent a small amount of time glancing the Official Documentation here: http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/android/advanced_topics/java_integration_overview/binding_a_java_library_(.jar)/ you would have found the information you were seeking about how to use a jar in an Xamarin.Android project.

I also mentioned OxyPlot. That can be, similarly to what gradle and maven does for you in the Android world, grabbed from NuGet which will reference the needed libraries in your project. You can find NuGet if you right click on your solution or project in your IDE (package manager).