Forum Xamarin Xamarin.Android

how can I add the Reference folder to a new Shared Project

JosePereraJosePerera USMember ✭✭
edited May 2015 in Xamarin.Android

Hello,
I want to create my first project, i created an Android Application but i want to add a Share Project, I went to Add New Project => .NET => Shared Project c#, I think this is the way to add a Shared Project.
The project only have a file: MyClass.cs.
My question is, how can I add the Reference folder?? Like here: developer.xamarin.com/guides/cross-platform/application_fundamentals/building_cross_platform_applications/case_study-tasky/#Shared_Core_Code
Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• JosePereraJosePerera USMember ✭✭

Any body could help me please, I'm trying to Add a Reference to SQLite.Net like in the Taski project but I don't fin the way to add the reference to the Shared Project??

• ChaitanyaKulkarniChaitanyaKulkarni INMember ✭✭
    edited May 2015

Hi Jose,
    I'm also trying to do this and followed way (the same way is explained here as well https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/18267/shared-project-how-can-i-add-a-dll) you've mentioned above but It's not working for me. I've created shared project called dllfromandroid and tried to add dll with name ' CustomButton.Droid.dll ' in the dllfromandroid.Droid. But when I'm referencing it in shared code it gives me error. Attached is the screenshot of it. Please advice.

• JosePereraJosePerera USMember ✭✭

Hello,
    Look, The errors that you are getting are in the class in the Share Project it is not a problem o references, the share Project should be refer in to your Android or IOS Project, you can't do it in the other way...