Error: The Starter Edition of Xamarin.iOS does not support building outside of Xamarin Studio

SonNguyen.8158SonNguyen.8158 USMember, University ✭✭

I have a Xamarin business license for iOS and Android. I'm getting this error while building a solution containing a Xamarin.Forms PCL and a Xamarin.iOS project from the command line on my Mac.

Here's more info:
I can build this solution in Visual Studio (PC). I can build this same solution in Xamarin Studio (Mac). I'm logged into both Visual Studio (PC) and Xamarin Studio (Mac) with my business license.

When I try to build my solution from the command line on my Mac using mdtool it builds my Xamarin.Forms PCL successfully but then I get this error when it tries to build my Xamarin.iOS project:
The Starter Edition of Xamarin.iOS does not support building outside of Xamarin Studio. Please go to https://store.xamarin.com to upgrade to the Business Edition.

Here's the command I'm using to build from the shell:
/Applications/Xamarin Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/mdtool' -v build '--configuration:PROD|iPhone' RA.Mobile.HEROGov.sln

I've tried logging in and out of my business license in Xamarin Studio on the Mac and it doesn't resolve the issue. Please help!