Forum Xamarin.iOS
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Different apps same strange behaviour

Since half though March I have been trying to find solutions for a problem which occurs in two different apps in iOS, but not in Android.

Once the apps are loaded, and put into the background and leave them idle for approximately 24 hours.
They can not be presented to the foreground anymore. The apps both shortly come to the foreground and go into the background again.

The app delegate source files are both empty on the event handlers. Even when the apps are closed and opened again via the home screen, they both have the same behaviour.

We have no clue anymore where to look, we updated to the latest version of Xamarin and the Xamarin iOS Library. but it still occurs. Currently I am trying the Beta.

Since the customers are awaiting a release, I really need to get this fixed as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I'm running out of ideas on what is causing it.

• RolfBjarneKvingeRolfBjarneKvinge USXamarin Team Xamurai

Do you have crash reports and/or the output from the iOS Device Log when this occurs?