"No valid iOS code signing keys found in keychain" error in multiple projects' solution

abe.123abe.123 USMember
edited March 2015 in Visual Studio

I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, the mentioned below scenario is working as it should be on Xamarin Studio not in Microsoft Visual Studio.

I have a solution consists of two projects, the first project is a single view app, and the other is an extension project.
Whenever, I'm trying to build the solution in the "Ad-Hoc" configuration, I'm getting that error "No valid iOS code signing keys found in keychain"

I've already set the signing certificate and provisioning profile for the Single View project.
While in the extension project, I'm unable to do so, as there is no "iOS Bundle Signing" section in the project properties.

I know i can set the provisioning profile in the Xamarin Studio for both the project, as in Xamarin Studio I can see the "iOS Bundle Signing" section

I don't know what is the cause of this problem, but I really appreciate your support.

Thanks.

Answers

• abe.123abe.123 USMember

Just updated Xamarin components to version 3.9 and updated my build server and it seems that the problem is now solved.