Recurring Warning: "Conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly"

Just added a Dependency Service that returns network state from Android. Not sure that's the cause but now I get this recurring Warning:

Warning 3   Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly. In Visual Studio, double-click this warning (or select it and press Enter) to fix the conflicts; otherwise, add the following binding redirects to the "runtime" node in the application configuration file: <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"><dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Primitives" culture="neutral" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /><bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.0.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" /></dependentAssembly></assemblyBinding><assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"><dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http.Primitives" culture="neutral" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /><bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.2.28.0" newVersion="4.2.28.0" /></dependentAssembly></assemblyBinding><assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"><dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http" culture="neutral" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /><bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.0.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" /></dependentAssembly></assemblyBinding><assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"><dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity name="System.Threading.Tasks" culture="neutral" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /><bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.0.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" /></dependentAssembly></assemblyBinding>  C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets   1291    3   pxMobileApp.Droid

I follow the instructions to fix the conflicts, but the warning returns after a build or two. Should I be concerned? Is there a permanent solution? TIA!

• AhmadAwadaAhmadAwada SAMember
    edited March 2015

hi do you find solution for this. i added app.config file and added the runtime nod as suggested but the warning still appear i am trying to use the oxyplot component. any idea?

• DavidCanoraDavidCanora USMember

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. In VS2013 cleaned the solution, deleted binand objdirectories. I do still see warnings, but they don't seem to affect anything.

• JohnOkoroaforJohnOkoroafor USMember ✭✭

Had same issue after upgradingmy Android SDK seemedto fix it. Works fine for me now.