Is it reasonable to make separate pricing plan with VS support but without business features?

xakpcxakpc ✭✭RUUniversity ✭✭

Hello and good day.

As a decent C# programmer who just making first steps in mobile development i see your product as the best of all.
But as startup i find that your pricing a little unoptimal.

For example, i recieved free VS2012 as Microsoft BizSpark member, and it's great. I worked with VS2010 for almost 5 years, and i really feel great in this ecosystem.

When i looking on your pricing plans, i see only two options for me: leave VS for 299$ or pay 999$ and recive VS and useless for me WCF, SQL, etc. Maybe it will be a good choice to add "small business" plan where we can buy VS support without rest of options and cheaper?

P.S. Btw i have pretty nasty bug to report. Where can i do it? In brief: java AndroidDesigner failed to load after switching to alpha in VS2012 with message "Connection to the layout renderer failed".
So no designer availible at all (even axml part). Workaround: i replaced AndroidDesigner.jar from VS2012 extension folder to Xamarin Studio AndroidDesigner.jar.

--
Best Regards,
Pavel

• JasonAwbreyJasonAwbrey mod USInsider, University, Developer Group Leader mod

report bugs using bugzilla.xamarin.com