Unified Upgrade

I'm trying to update my app to the new Unified APIs. Everything worked prior to upgrade. I got through a bunch of stuff thanks to good docs but I'm having trouble with one issue.

/Users/Michael/Projects/Xamarin/iOS/MTOUCHTASK: Error MT2002: Failed to resolve "System.Void StoreKit.SKPaymentQueue::AddTransactionObserver(StoreKit.SKPaymentTransactionObserver)" reference from "Xamarin.iOS, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" (MT2002) (project iOS)

Xamarin.iOS 8.6.0 Business Edition using framework: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk
MTOUCHTASK: error MT2002: Failed to resolve “System.Void StoreKit.SKPaymentQueue::AddTransactionObserver(StoreKit.SKPaymentTransactionObserver)" reference from "Xamarin.iOS, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065"
Task "MTouchTask" execution -- FAILED

I am using the Xamarin.InAppPurchase and have upgraded to the unified version (1.0.5450.18679).

I have refreshed all my Nuget packages.

The underlying Xamarin.Forms app compiles fine, and both projects reference Forms 1.3.1.6296.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

• KMullinsKMullins USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Hi @MichaelOConnor,

It looks like there is an issue with the current version of Xamarin.InAppPurchase and the latest Unified API bindings. I'll take a look at it and make that everything is in sync now.

Thanks,

Kevin

• MichaelOConnorMichaelOConnor USUniversity ✭✭

Kevin, I just found that you released an update and once I installed it the app started compiling again. Thank you!

• KMullinsKMullins USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Hi @MichaelOConnor,

Glad to hear that took care of everything for you. Please let me know if you run into any other issues with the component.

Thanks,

Kevin

• edited March 2015

Hi Kevin,
    I have the same issue:
    Error MT2002: Failed to resolve "System.Void StoreKit.SKPaymentQueue::AddTransactionObserver(StoreKit.SKPaymentTransactionObserver)" reference from "Xamarin.iOS, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" (MT2002) (project iOS)
    Have you fixed it yet?
    Thank you
    //Anton

• anton.1559anton.1559 USMember

If you don't have a native libraries, you can set Options->iOS Build->Link behavior to Din't link.

• JoaoMateusJoaoMateus USMember

I've already updated to the latest version of Xamarin, changed the build option to "don't link" but the problem remains.

"Error while loading assemblies"

Has anyone got a solution?