Problem with System.Runtime.Serialization.IExtensibleDataObject

Hi guys, I'm an Italian Developer and I'm trying to learn about Mobile Development with Xamarin.
I'm creating a PCL library t call a web service. After creating a web reference in my PCL to wrap my web service, I tried to compile my project but some errors appears to me like the followings:

The type or namespace name 'ExtensionDataObject' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Runtime.Serialization' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

or

The type or namespace name 'IExtensibleDataObject' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Runtime.Serialization' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Can anyone help me?

• clean solution and rebuild solution, update packages

• tofutimtofutim USUniversity ✭✭

Hi Riccardo, I also have the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

• RiccardoBadiniRiccardoBadini ITMember ✭✭

Hi TimUy, sorry for the delay in my response.
    I haven't found a solution yet. I tried to create, on server, another small webservice with only a few methods and, creating a web reference on it, problem doesn't happen.
    It happens only in specific conditions, according to some webservice characteristics but I've not understand which are these .

So I created webservice reference into my Android Application...here all is ok...but it wasn't my preferred solution :(