Objective Sharpie: #include <memory> not found

DirkWeltzDirkWeltz DEMember ✭✭✭

I started today with Objective Sharpie to create a binding for a new library. I get the Library.framework file/folder with the library and the header files. In Objective Sharpie I add the option "-F /path/to/the/library" as suggested in a forum entry I found. For the header files, I select the first header file and check, that Objective Sharpie should follow the include files.

When I now start Objective Sharpie to create the bindings, I get after a few seconds the following error message

In file included from /Entwicklung/vmlib_100_ios/VectorialMapLib.framework/Versions/A/Headers/VectorialMapIOS.h:18:
In file included from /Entwicklung/vmlib_100_ios/VectorialMapLib.framework/Versions/A/Headers/misc/VectorialMap.h:17:
/Entwicklung/vmlib_100_ios/VectorialMapLib.framework/Versions/A/Headers/misc/vectorialdefs.h:25:10: fatal error: 'memory' file not found
#include <memory>
         ^
1 error generated.
Error while processing /Entwicklung/vmlib_100_ios/VectorialMapLib.framework/Versions/A/Headers/VectorialMapIOS.h.
sharpie-clang-parser exited with error code: 1
System.Exception: sharpie-clang-parser exited with error code: 1
  at Sharpie.ObjC.Parser.Parse (System.IO.TextWriter sexpWriter, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 stderrLines) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Sharpie.Mac.MainWindowController+<GenerateBinding>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__B (System.Object o) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

I use Xcode 5.1 and Objective Sharpie 0.4.40p with selected SDK 7.1. I checked, that I have installed the Xcode command line tools

What I'm doing wrong? It seems, that it don't find the standard headers.

Best Answer

Answers

• DirkWeltzDirkWeltz DEMember ✭✭✭

Ok, found the error by myself. The problem was, that the library is a C++ library. So I had to insert -x c++ as compiler directive and although I had to use #include <tr1/memory> instead of #include <memory>. This worked until I got the next error ;)