I recently encountered an issue with a simple xamarin.forms app (iOS only for now), using Realm as local database.
I created a page with a listview (with caching strategy to RecycleElement) displaying a list of RealmObject. Everything was fine until i put a delete context actions on the cell of my listview.
The problem was : When i deleted an item, then i added a new one:
I struggled to find a solution, i even found a bugzilla from 2016 about it and heard they fixed it.
Then i tried to remove the caching strategy from the listview and come back to the default one (RetainElement). And the problem disappeared.
So i just wanted to share that for everyone who has or will struggle with this. And i've some questions: