I am working with Visual Studio 2017 and in his last update all my Plugins, extension and references get a warning, for example:
Warning Skipping QueXopaApp.Droid.Resource.Drawable.ic_cast_off_light. Please check that your Nuget Package versions are compatible. QueXopaApp.Android C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\MSBuild\Xamarin\Android\Xamarin.Android.Common.targets
in total, is 249 warnings similar.
I have Xamarin 22.214.171.1246, Xamarin.Android 126.96.36.199, Xamarin.IOS 10.10.0.35.
To solve these warnings, I have tried updating the components and downgrade the xamarin.android version but nothing worked.
I have already created a new project and also creates the warnings.
The project compiles and executes, but in the screens that use the plugins it throws exceptions.
This is some Plugins I am using:
1. XLabs v2.0.5728 (don't work)
2. Cross Media v2.6.2 (work's fine)
3. Cross Connectivity v2.3.0 (i dont know if work)
4. Toast v3.2.0 (work's fine)
5. Http v2.2.29 (work's fine)
6. Json v10.0.2 (work's fine)
7. SqLite v3.1.1 (work's fine)
and the defaults components like
1. all the Xamarin.Android.Support... v24.2.1 for all
2. Microsoft.Build v1.0.21
can anybody help me?
BTW/ I post this in Xamarin in Visual Studio forums section but nobody answer me