Can not deploy app in VS 2017 neither with physical device nor with emulator

I have just installed Visual Studio 2017 with Xamarin for building applications. I used to use Android studio which I have it also in my Laptop. I created a layout for my Android app but I can not deploy it neither in my physical device nor the emulator. I could find my app in the Settings of my phone but the app could not launch.The Build never finishes and it gets stuck at this point.

2>App2 -> C:\Users\akis\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\App2\App2\bin\Debug\App2.dll
2> Processing: obj\Debug\res\layout\main.xml
2> Processing: obj\Debug\res\values\strings.xml
2>C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\bin\keytool.exe -list -alias androiddebugkey -storepass android -keypass android -keystore "C:\Users\akis\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Mono for Android\debug.keystore"
2>C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\bin\jarsigner.exe -keystore "C:\Users\akis\AppData\Local\Xamarin\Mono for Android\debug.keystore" -storepass android -keypass android -digestalg SHA1 -sigalg md5withRSA -signedjar bin\Debug\App2.App2-Signed-Unaligned.apk "C:\Users\akis\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\App2\App2\obj\Debug\android\bin\App2.App2.apk" androiddebugkey
2>No -tsa or -tsacert is provided and this jar is not timestamped. Without a timestamp, users may not be able to validate this jar after the signer certificate's expiration date (2047-06-01) or after any future revocation date.
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\25.0.3\zipalign.exe 4 "C:\Users\akis\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\App2\App2\bin\Debug\App2.App2-Signed-Unaligned.apk" "bin\Debug\App2.App2-Signed.apk"

When I ran it on the emulator I received this in the log.I used both google emulator and VS emulator. I followed many solutions from previous posts but still nothing. Please help me. I am trying to solve it for a couple of days

Access to the path 'Mono.Android.Export.dll' is denied.
2>Done building project "App2.csproj".
2>Build succeeded.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
can anyone help me please?