I have a project I have been having difficulty finding a consultant for. Below are the specs and details. If you have any questions or are interested please Email at [email protected] OR call me directly at 201-254-3071
You should be considered a SME on your current project or team, preferably with a Computer Science Master’s degree.
Reporting to the Software Product Manager you will work as a Consultant working within a Senior Workflow Applications Web / Mobile Developer (senior-level) for a Software Development firm located Secaucus, NJ working as a team player in the Workflow Solutions Group within the Software Development department. You will focus on C# / ASP.NET workflow development providing solutions and custom development as called for by the Product Development team and/or clients. (For example: Product Manager or a client’s Accounts Payable (AP) users would like to set parameters for who can approve Invoice payments. You’d custom develop this solutions to provide roles based access control and workflow business rules).
In this position a creative person, that is curious by nature will excel. Someone who can and wants to learn the internals of accounting systems, how they work and are used in solving business problems within Finance & Accounting. You will have the opportunity to make suggestions for new product features for new version releases.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent technological degree.
• Requires strong Object Oriented concepts knowledge.
• Requires 7 - 10+ years of .NET Software Engineering, Web Development and/or Mobile Development using C# and ASP.NET. Strong front-to-back programming experience.
• Requires 3+ years of Web Services experience, preferably 2+ years of JSON.
• Requires experience with .NET Refactoring of Objects and have used any of the following .NET Refactoring tools (JetBrains ReSharper, JustCode, CodeRush, Visual Assist X, DPack, VS Commands for Visual Studio 2012, etc.)
• Requires 2 - 4 years of workflow applications development experience.
• Should have 1 - 3 years of Mobile Development. Any with any Cross-Platform Frameworks (Xamarin’s MonoTouch and MonoDroid, Appcelerator Titanium, Apache Cordova - Phonegap, etc.) being a strong plus. Xamarin (MonoTouch and MonoDroid) is preferred.
• Requires experience with drop and drag methods for client-side .NET and/or Mobile development.
• Strong full project software development life cycle (SDLC), Waterfall, Agile, etc.