Error in pasting a python code into the document section

Currently, I am working on TensorFlowSharp Simple Test using Workbook. It will helps if I could paste the Tensorflow Python code onto the document and write the TensorFlowSharp code in Workbook.

Using the latest version of Workbook, pasting python code onto the Code format section of the document results in Error and it is not possible to save the workbook with the python code pasted in the document section under "Code".

Best Answer

Answers

• SandyArmstrongSandyArmstrong USXamarin Team, Insider Xamurai
    1. What version of Workbooks are you using? 1.2.2 is latest stable, but there is also a 1.3 preview in the alpha channel.
    2. Are you on Mac or Windows?
    3. Can you please share your client log files?
    4. When you say "pasting python code onto the Code format section of the document", do you mean you are pasting into a C# code cell?
    5. What application are you pasting python code from?
    6. What error appears?
  • jim_seowjim_seow DEMember ✭✭
    edited May 30

What version of Workbooks are you using? 1.2.2 is latest stable, but there is also a 1.3 preview in the alpha channel.
    Are you on Mac or Windows?

Version 1.2.2 (currently Xamarin beta channel) where I read about Version 1.3 and bug fix?

Can you please share your client log files?

see below

When you say "pasting python code onto the Code format section of the document", do you mean you are pasting into a C# code cell?

No, I create a code Format cell within the document, then past it into the code box to preserve the syntax highlighting

What application are you pasting python code from?

Without pasting, just create two code blocks, saving the document results in error

What error appears?

FYI: I am using the github to get the Image URL link.

Another feedback to 1.2.2 not sure it has been fixed to 1.3

Every time I am down far below the workbook, Entering new code into the cell and running the code sometimes bring me back UP to the top of the notebook. I have to again scroll down back to below to continue entering the code.

=> perhaps there is something I have done wrong, perhaps this is something you have seen.

• SandyArmstrongSandyArmstrong USXamarin Team, Insider Xamurai

Yes, there are some bugs in auto-scroll code, and they are on our list. Thanks!

FYI