Draw annotation by using skiasharp is not working properly

PragatiSahuPragatiSahu INMember ✭✭

Hello,
My issue is that I am using skiasharp to draw annotation inside a listview.when i am drawing then it is shown to all the rows of the listview but i want it to the selected rows or item.Can anyone help me to how can I draw only on that particular row.Can anyone suggest me another dll to implement this or I am using the correct one for this?

Best Answers

Answers

• mattleibowmattleibow ZAXamarin Team Xamurai

I have a sample that you could check out. It is a data-bound list, and each item is painted differently based on the item.

Let me know if it helps.

note: duplicate of https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/96128/skiasharp-drawing-issue-inside-listview

• PragatiSahuPragatiSahu INMember ✭✭

@Matthew Leibowitz I think you are not getting my point.I am using skiasharp with the for finger paint.I am using touch effect class to draw over the list item.when I am drawing a line then it will appear to all the rows of that list.I am not able to find out the position of the list item so that I can draw only on that item.Are you getting my point?

Thank u soooo... much Matthew.This is what I want.One more thing sir.....I have searched to erase the finger paint but I didn't find it anywhere.Can you please share any link related to this.In the finger paint demo also it is not there.And Can we save this artwork?

• mattleibowmattleibow ZAXamarin Team Xamurai

No problem,

To erase the line, you could have some way of drawing a line, but then when the line is finished - instead of adding it to the list, just remove the ones that intersect with the existing lines.

Also, to save the art, you can just create a new surface and draw the lines to that:

var surface = SKSurface.Create(new SKImageInfo(100, 100));
    foreach (var path in paths) {
        surface.Canvas.DrawPath(path, ...);
    }
    SKImage image = surface.Snapshot();
    SKData data = image.Encode(...);

edited May 29

Hey Mathhew,Thanks for the solution.....
    I have an issue that I have to save that artwork not as a image.I have to save that list so that we can show that drawing again to the user and they can draw again.I have tried it with the sharedpreference but I cannot save that list.Is there any other way to save it?

And to erase the art I have already tried this but not working.

case TouchActionType.Released:
                        if (listItem.InProgressPaths.ContainsKey(args.Id))
                        {
                            foreach (SKPath skpath in listItem.CompletedPaths)
                            {
                                for (int i = 0; i < skpath.PointCount; i++)
                                {
                                    SKPoint skPoint = skpath.GetPoint(i);
                                    SKPoint skPoint2 = ConvertToPixel(canvasView, args.Location);
                                    if (skPoint == skPoint2)
                                    {
                                        listItem.CompletedPaths.Remove(listItem.InProgressPaths[args.Id]);
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            listItem.InProgressPaths.Remove(args.Id);
                            canvasView.InvalidateSurface();
                        }
                        break;

here I an checking SKPoint but I am not getting the exact point....

Can you plz help me on the earse path.because I am trying to do this but its not working.Is there any other way to do this?

case TouchActionType.Released:
    if (listItem.InProgressPaths.ContainsKey(args.Id))
    {
    foreach (SKPath skpath in listItem.CompletedPaths)
    {
    for (int i = 0; i < skpath.PointCount; i++)
    {
    SKPoint skPoint = skpath.GetPoint(i);
    SKPoint skPoint2 = ConvertToPixel(canvasView, args.Location);
    if (skPoint == skPoint2)
    {
    listItem.CompletedPaths.Remove(listItem.InProgressPaths[args.Id]);
    }
    }
    }
    listItem.InProgressPaths.Remove(args.Id);
    canvasView.InvalidateSurface();
    }
    break;

One more thing Matthew....when I am trying to draw from up to down or down to up then it is not working properly.Do you have any solution for this?

I cannot read image from the resources/drawable.I have to use that image in the SKcanvas view to drawbitmap.Please tell me how can I get that path or image?

• Jamil.BouyahiJamil.Bouyahi FRMember

Hello, i have the same issue but i'm using a listview with Group Header.
    Well i'm unable to select the group header of the listview with that method: var listItem = (sender as SKCanvasView)?.BindingContext as Mymodel;
    It's always returning Null.

Thanks in advance.