Redundant linker warning (MM2006) with successful library linkage

AtomenAtomen USMember

I'm using the FNA library (a XNA implementation) which depends on several native libraries.
Among these are SDL, OpenAL, Vorbis, MojoShader and more.

To compile an application utilising this framework the native libraries must be referenced.
Even though I have no runtime errors (as long as I reference the libraries), I still receive the MM2006 warning.
Albeit I can add ignore-native-library for each and every library, that seems a bit overblown.

Therefore I'm curious as to why I receive these warnings at all.
I believe it is related to the name of the dylibs and the linker name of the libraries.

This is the name of the libraries that I reference:

• libSDL2-2.0.0.dylib
  • libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib
  • libmojoshader.dylib
  • libogg.0.dylib
  • libopenal.1.dylib
  • libtheoradec.1.dylib
  • libtheorafile.dylib
  • libvorbis.0.dylib
  • libvorbisfile.3.dylib

And this is the name displayed in the warning message (notice the dll suffix):

MMP : warning MM2006: Native library 'MojoShader.dll' was referenced but could not be found.
MMP : warning MM2006: Native library 'libvorbisfile.dll' was referenced but could not be found.
MMP : warning MM2006: Native library 'libtheorafile.dll' was referenced but could not be found.
MMP : warning MM2006: Native library 'soft_oal.dll' was referenced but could not be found.
MMP : warning MM2006: Native library 'SDL2_image.dll' was referenced but could not be found.
MMP : warning MM2006: Native library 'SDL2.dll' was referenced but could not be found.

Is this related to an incorrect configuration in each library dependency, or is MMP at fault?