Please see https://releases.xamarin.com/stable-release-15-2-2/ for the details about this release, including the steps to update or downgrade as needed.
Update for May 30: This release is now available in the Xamarin updater channels and as part of the May 30th - version 15.2 (26430.12) update for Visual Studio 2017.
Fixes included in this release
All of the commonly seen issues as of May 17 have candidate fixes in this release, except Bug 56246.
Remaining common issues from May 17
- Bug 56246 [Mono, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Mac] Tracking bug for upstream Roslyn issue 17934: "error MSB6006: "csc.exe" exited with code 1" due to KeyNotFoun when compiling projects that include
async partial methods.
- Temporary workaround: Please continue to use
xbuild to avoid this scenario (see "Temporarily switching back to
xbuild" on the blog post for additional details).
Bug reports wanted!
Please file a quick bug report using the "15.2 Release" new bug form if you see any suspicious behavior in these versions that you wish to report.
- If you get any errors when using the form to submit, please select the All Products option and choose the desired product.
Comment in this forum thread if your question is not related to a suspicious behavior after download, but instead one of the following:
- You notice an error in the Release Blog post.
- You have trouble downloading one of the installer packages.
EDIT May 24: Specify statuses of commonly seen issues from May 17.
EDIT May 30: Update for Visual Studio 2017 version 15.2 (26430.12) availability.