Native linking failed (c++)

CaseyHancockCaseyHancock USMember ✭✭

I'm trying to debug my application on an iPad-4 with iOS 10.0.1, but I get the following errors:

MTOUCH: error MT5209: Native linking error: clang: warning: libstdc++ is deprecated; move to libc++ [-Wdeprecated]
MTOUCH: error MT5209: Native linking error: clang: warning: libstdc++ is deprecated; move to libc++ [-Wdeprecated]
MTOUCH: error MT5209: Native linking error: don't know how to convert instruction ee8f13e4 referencing _mono_create_corlib_exception_1.island to thumb in 'Bluebeam_PDF_Page_AddViewPortWholePage' from /BluebeamHome/projects7/Apple/Source/Platform/IOS/Applications/BluebeamRevu/obj/iPhone/Debug/device-builds/ipad3.4-10.0.1/mtouch-cache/Bluebeam.Core.PDF.dll.armv7.o for architecture armv7
MTOUCH: error MT5201: Native linking failed. Please review the build log and the user flags provided to gcc: -L/BluebeamHome/projects7/Apple/Source/Platform/IOS/Applications/BluebeamRevu/Interop/Device -l_lwf_jp2 -lBluebeamJPEG -force_load /BluebeamHome/projects7/Apple/Source/Platform/IOS/Applications/BluebeamRevu/Interop/Device/lib_lwf_jp2.a -force_load /BluebeamHome/projects7/Apple/Source/Platform/IOS/Applications/BluebeamRevu/Interop/Device/libBluebeamJPEG.a -L/BluebeamHome/projects7/Apple/Source/Platform/IOS/Applications/BluebeamRevu/Interop/Simulator -ljs_static -force_load /BluebeamHome/projects7/Apple/Source/Platform/IOS/Applications/BluebeamRevu/Interop/Simulator/libjs_static.a -stdlib=libstdc++
MTOUCH: error MT5202: Native linking failed. Please review the build log.

My additional mtouch arguments are:
--nosymbolstrip=JS_PropertyStub,JS_EnumerateStub,JS_DeletePropertyStub,JS_StrictPropertyStub,JS_ResolveStub,JS_ConvertStub -gcc_flags "-L${ProjectDir}/Interop/Device -l_lwf_jp2 -lBluebeamJPEG -force_load ${ProjectDir}/Interop/Device/lib_lwf_jp2.a -force_load ${ProjectDir}/Interop/Device/libBluebeamJPEG.a" -cxx -gcc_flags "-L${ProjectDir}/Interop/Simulator -ljs_static -force_load ${ProjectDir}/Interop/Simulator/libjs_static.a -stdlib=libstdc++" -aot "nimt-trampolines=512" -aot "ntrampolines=2048" --aot=full

I saw this post and changed my mtouch arguments to this:
--nosymbolstrip=JS_PropertyStub,JS_EnumerateStub,JS_DeletePropertyStub,JS_StrictPropertyStub,JS_ResolveStub,JS_ConvertStub -gcc_flags "-L${ProjectDir}/Interop/Device -l_lwf_jp2 -lBluebeamJPEG -force_load ${ProjectDir}/Interop/Device/lib_lwf_jp2.a -force_load ${ProjectDir}/Interop/Device/libBluebeamJPEG.a" -cxx -gcc_flags "-lstdc++ -L${ProjectDir}/Interop/Simulator -ljs_static -force_load ${ProjectDir}/Interop/Simulator/libjs_static.a" -aot "nimt-trampolines=512" -aot "ntrampolines=2048" --aot=full

But now I get even more errors (see attachment).

I can debug the app with the original mtouch args on an iPad Air2 with iOS 10.3.