How to design dynamic UI for E Commerce Mobile app ?

AliRaza.5445AliRaza.5445 PKMember ✭✭✭

Hello World,
I am developing a sort of E Commerce mobile app in xamarin forms which consumes an asp.net web api to fetch data. i have shared database on azure to which a web based admin portal and xamarin forms apps are connected. Please have a look at the ui screen that i am looking for from the following link:

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=e+commerce+mobile+app&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDjNv3k9PTAhWB0xQKHU8QAYYQ_AUICygC&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=pPYF94RIzEroAM:

Screen should be divided vertically in two parts and must have products in the form of blocks. So that when a user clicks on a product item, it takes to the product description screen. UI should update dynamically when admin adds a product from web based portal, new product's block should be added automatically on screen refresh. so that If admin added 10 products in database, 5 rows for 10 blocks should be created in a specific product category page.
From the xamarin community, i need help/suggestions to implement this scenario. Which layout / UI controls should i use in order to achieve this? Thanks in advance for writing your precious suggestions.

Answers