Could not AOT the assembly (MT3001)

YannROBYNYannROBYN USMember
edited October 2013 in Xamarin.iOS

Hi all,

I just upgrade my XS with Xamarin.IOS 7.0.2.7 and i can not compile anymore my project right now.
I'm on a MACBOOK Pro with OSX 10.8 and i do all the upgrade of Xamarin and Monotouch.
I have read thread talking about similar problems, but its not exactly the same.
I tried to put Link all libraries and also to put the flags -linkskip=System.Net -linkskip=System.Windows but nothing work ...

There are the two errors I have:

error MT3001: Could not AOT the assembly '/Users/AW/Documents/Projets Aw VF/Demonstrateur Xamarin IOS:Android/DemoAW.iOS/obj/iPhone/Debug/mtouch-cache/Build/MonoTouch.Dialog-1.dll'

error MT3001: Could not AOT the assembly '/Users/AW/Documents/Projets Aw VF/Demonstrateur Xamarin IOS:Android/DemoAW.iOS/obj/iPhone/Debug/mtouch-cache/Build/System.dll'

I have join my compile log with -v -v -v.

Someone can help me ?

Thanks

• YannROBYNYannROBYN USMember

UP! Please help me

• YannROBYNYannROBYN USMember

It's ok! I just create a new iOS project and i copy all my files inside and it still working !

I dont understand why but it's ok

• sezamuzsezamuz BSMember ✭✭

if repeat try clean your 'bin' and 'obj' folder in project.

• RolfBjarneKvingeRolfBjarneKvinge USXamarin Team Xamurai

I'm wondering if this is a problem with spaces in the project path.

If that's not the case please file a bug report (http://bugzilla.xamarin.com) and attach your project so that we can have a look at it.

• Pratik.0946Pratik.0946 USUniversity

I had a similar problem. I had this issue as there were spaces in the project path. I removed the spaces and it works.
    Thanks.