Hi, I explain my situation please recommend me some method. I'm creating an offline sync app using Azure as cloud and xamarin forms.
Aim of App:
- Capture an image, writing description for an image
- Storing it in the local database and when the internet is available it should sync it with Azure SQL database.
Things I have done:
- I'm using IMobileServiceSyncTable which saves a record locally without image and if the internet available it syncs local records with Azure SQL database table. This works fine.
Problem which I'm facing:
- I did some research and found a library Microsoft.Azure.Mobile.Server.Files which links images or files with a record and this library sync both images or files in Azure blob storage and description of the image in SQL Table. But we can't achieve it. Facing many errors. I think this library was deprecated
- Using different library to store images to blob storage and Can insert URL in SQL database
What's your suggestion? Thank in Advance