Forum General

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

i am getting this issue while implementing master page.

Mani787Mani787 INMember ✭✭✭

While implementing the master page in xamarin, i am getting below issue. Kindly provide me the solution for the same.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Answers

• thewannabedeveloperthewannabedeveloper INMember ✭✭
    edited April 2017

Restart VS. It should work. :D

• JohnMillerJohnMiller USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Mani787,

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, I am not able to provide a solution yet. It's either unclear what the exact problem is or there isn't enough detail on the problem. In order for me to help, please include specific details on the issue you are having and what you have already tried for fixing the issue. If you can share a code snippet, full exception message or other details, that will help a lot!

• Mani787Mani787 INMember ✭✭✭

Than you for the reply.

Actually i am learning xamarin newly for the past few days. Actually i dont know, how to create master page and how to create controls inside the master page using xamarin. i have downloaded sample application in xamarin website. but that is not working and i am getting this issue, "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException".