Forum Visual Studio

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Projects build in VS can not open in Xamarin Studio

FunckyWayFunckyWay CNMember ✭✭

I build a project in VS , it can be run well in VS , and I copy the Project File to Mac , open it in Xamarin Studio, an error occ occured . I don't know how to solve it.Anyone who can help me to solve this problem , Thank you very much.

Answers

• IPSIPS USMember

VS Project can't Open Directly Open MAC PC. You Properly setup Xamarin Studio MAC PC .Then Open Project

• JohnMillerJohnMiller USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@FunckyWay,

What type of projects are these?

• FunckyWayFunckyWay CNMember ✭✭

@IPS said:
    VS Project can't Open Directly Open MAC PC. You Properly setup Xamarin Studio MAC PC .Then Open Project

I have set up Xamarin Studio in Mac , but I used it to open projects ,problems occured

@JohnMiller said:
    @FunckyWay,

What type of projects are these?

Xamarin.iOS project

• JohnMillerJohnMiller USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@FunckyWay,

It sounds like something might not be installed on the Mac. Could you upload your version information from Xamarin Studio -> About Xamarin Studio -> Show Details and click Copy Information. Paste that into this thread.

Thanks!

@JohnMiller said:
    @FunckyWay,

It sounds like something might not be installed on the Mac. Could you upload your version information from Xamarin Studio -> About Xamarin Studio -> Show Details and click Copy Information. Paste that into this thread.

Thanks!