BackgroundIMage Loop

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the background of my application since it is repeated in the form of a mosaic and in theory I should not do that, it is coded in xaml, in an emulator android looks good without the error that I mention, but when running it in IOS emulator this problem appears, I am a little doubtful where I should investigate that problem because in the xaml I have nothing other than the property "BackgroundImage", I would like to know if someone has had this problem and if it could solve it, also Only as an extra when I wanted to run the application. I did not leave because I did not find the resources but only added the background images and everything was fine, thanks for reading, greeting!

This my code xaml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<
ContentPage xmlns="http://xamarin.com/schemas/2014/forms"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2009/xaml"
x:Class="DefinityFirst.Mobile.Pages.Login"
BackgroundImage="LoginBackground.png"
NavigationPage.HasNavigationBar="False"
>
<ContentPage.Content>

<StackLayout Padding="0,60,0,15">
        <StackLayout HorizontalOptions="CenterAndExpand" VerticalOptions="StartAndExpand" Padding="2,0,2,0" >

<Image Source="appIcon.png" x:Name="logoOffi" ></Image>

<Label HorizontalOptions="Center" FontAttributes="Bold" FontSize="22" Text="Definity First" TextColor="White" FontFamily="Robot" />
            <Label HorizontalOptions="Center" FontSize="14" Text="Dream impossible. We build it." TextColor="White" />
        </StackLayout>
        <StackLayout HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="CenterAndExpand" Padding="15,0,15,0">
            <ActivityIndicator x:Name="activityIndicator" Color="Black" IsRunning="false" />
            <Button BackgroundColor="#174387" x:Name="btnLogin" Text="LOGIN &amp; ENTER NOW" TextColor="White"  FontSize="14" /> 
            <Label x:Name="labelError" IsVisible="False"/>
        </StackLayout>
        <StackLayout VerticalOptions="EndAndExpand">
            <Label HorizontalOptions="Center"  Text="2016 Definity First. All rights reserved" TextColor="White"/>
        </StackLayout>
    </StackLayout>
</ContentPage.Content>

Background Android & IOS