Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

Deploying to IOS Device

AnamuUenishiAnamuUenishi USMember ✭✭
edited April 2017 in Xamarin.iOS

When i am trying to Deploy my app for testing to an ios Device, i can't because it keeps coming up with this error. I have downloaded all the certificate and Provision Profile so don't know what i have done wrong.

/Users/Hoippy/Desktop/Xamarin Studio/2_Calculator/2_Calculator/2_Calculator/bin/iPhone/Debug/device-builds/iphone9.2-10.3.1/2_Calculator.app: Error: /Users/Hoippy/Desktop/Xamarin Studio/2_Calculator/2_Calculator/2_Calculator/bin/iPhone/Debug/device-builds/iphone9.2-10.3.1/2_Calculator.app: replacing existing signature
/Users/Hoippy/Desktop/Xamarin Studio/2_Calculator/2_Calculator/2_Calculator/bin/iPhone/Debug/device-builds/iphone9.2-10.3.1/2_Calculator.app: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed (2_Calculator)

Best Answer

Answers

• AnamuUenishiAnamuUenishi USMember ✭✭

@AnamuUenishi said:
    When i am trying to Deploy my app for testing to an ios Device, i can't because it keeps coming up with this error. I have downloaded all the certificate and Provision Profile so don't know what i have done wrong.

This discussion has been closed.