Developer needed for online live audio streaming app for both Android and iOS

pilatespilates TRMember ✭✭
edited April 17 in Job Listings

Upwork Job Posting

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01e18480eccefa3277

I am looking for an expert Xamarin.Forms developer who has years of experience with cross-platform mobile app development to develop a robust Android and iOS app using Xamarin.Forms.

It is very important that you have worked previously on online live audio streaming with Xamarin.Forms as the main functionality of this app will be live audio streaming on both Android and iOS. It is essential that the live audio streaming works flawlessly as this will be an online radio app and will rely heavily on its live audio streaming functionality.

The functionality and the UI/UX design of the app are explained in detail in the project file that will be provided to the interested applicants. I need an experienced developer to build out the app to the given specifications.

The main features of the app are:

• Streaming live online audio feeds from an URL.
• Having a looping video as a background on the screen.
• Accessing an online third party API, which is in URL format that returns JSON arrays. (API documentation will be provided)
• Using the returned JSON to populate custom listviews and screens.
• Register/Login system so that users can leave comments/chat on specific audio feeds. (Better if an already available solution is implemented here)
• Saving a list of the users favorite stations on the devices memory.
• Simply displaying the location of a station with a pin using the Google Maps API.
• Social Media sharing of the app.

Required Qualifications:

• Expert at cross-platform mobile app development using Xamarin.Forms and C#.
• Prior experience with live online audio streaming on Android and iOS using Xamarin.Forms.
• Experience with JSON and third party APIs.
• Familiar with the latest Android and iOS design guidelines and principles.
• Strong understanding on how to deal with different screen sizes and versions on Android and iOS.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• A portfolio of shipped quality Xamarin.Forms applications. References or an established Upwork reputation is a plus.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.

Responsibilities:

• Building a crossplatform Xamarin.Forms application for Android and iOS from scratch to the given specifications.
• Producing clean, well-structured and extensively commented code that follows best practices. You will need to provide code documentation.
• Testing and quality assurance to detect and fix any bugs before submitting any work and 60 days after submitting the finished product.
• Finished product will include completed source code and build. Source will be provided at each milestone.
• An NDA will be required to be signed.
• Must be available for Skype meetings multiple times a week to go over the project. Needs to be able to adhere to deadlines.
• I expect regular updates on progress and any questions you might have about the project.
• I would like to be able to work with you for future updates.

Apply with your previous Xamarin.Forms and live audio streaming projects. Tell me why you are qualified to take this job.

• PaulVictorPaulVictor USMember ✭✭

Hi There!

I have sent you message please check & let me know if you need any more details .

Hoping for a prompt reply .

Warm regards ,
    Victor
    Email: victor.cisin10@gmail.com

• Anuj-Xamarin-DeveloperAnuj-Xamarin-Developer INMember ✭✭
    edited April 18

Radio

Hi @pilates ,

I have sent you personal message, please check.

Skype id - anuj.singh@inwizards.com

Thank you
    Anuj Singh

• PravinPatilPravinPatil USMember ✭✭
    edited April 18

Hi there,

I have sent you a personal message. Please check and let me know if you need any more details.

Skype id - pravinpatil.27
    Email - pravin.patil@plankar.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Pravin Patil.
    www.plankar.com

• Roman_KociRoman_Koci SKMember ✭✭

Hi Pilates

In our company we have 3 available Xamarin.forms developers who have experience with multimedia apps.
    Contact me by skype roman_koci or at kocir@logamic.com and I will provide you their CVs.
    Thanks

• userexperienceuserexperience SGMember ✭✭

You can either be a developer of mobile app development for android or ios.

• tedlin01tedlin01 SEMember ✭✭

Hi, I would love to do this. I have been working with video and audio rendering and streaming in contexts outside of xamarin before. If you dont mind I can do some research on how hard it is but I think it will be easy :) Interested?

Check out my portfolio at http://tedlindstrom.se