We've pushed Xamarin.Forms 22.214.171.124-pre2 to NuGet. To install the pre-release, check the pre-release option in your NuGet manager and install this version.
For some quick highlights, check out our blog announcement. Hint: Fast Renders for Android, ListView performance enhancements and fixes, and MacOS preview.
If you’ve got a bug to report, drop us a quick report here so we can troubleshoot in detail.
As you have performance specific feedback, please join the discussion in this performance specific thread.
- .NET Standard: Xamarin.Forms is now compatible with .NET Standard projects! Not all build features may work. We recommend a minimum target version of 1.1. Additional background on Xamarin and .NET Standard is covered on our blog here. Use msbuild when building from the command line.
- Behavior change: Calling
Focus on a
Picker on WinRT/UWP will now open the drop down.
- Deprecation: Android
IVisualElementRenderer.ViewGroup is now obsolete. Please use
- [Evolution] - “[Xaml] OnPlatform.Default value” (PR)
- [Android] Make OnElementPropertyChanged virtual on fast renderers (PR)
- [Android] Verify FragmentContainer created when queueing fragment transaction (Android) (PR)
- [iOS] Prevent NRE in ListView OnItemSelected (PR)
- 51173 - “ImageRenderer, async void SetImage - Cannot catch exceptions” (PR)
- 55027 - “Xaml compilation can’t handle folders in namespaces” (PR)
- 55096 - “Binding with nested class does not working on XAML.” (PR)
- 55230 - “setStateListAnimator TargetInvocationException Crash in 126.96.36.199-pre1” (PR)
- 55347 - “Exception when using static resource Thickness in 2.3.5-pre1 with XamlC” (PR)
- [Internal] README: add macOS to list of supported platforms (PR)
- [Internal] Add netstandard group to nuspec (PR)
188.8.131.52-pre2 Release Notes