Forum Xamarin Test Cloud (Read Only)

I am working in Java technology using Appium with Testng framework.

So I wanted to know does xamarin supports appium with java? If yes than I wanted the details for the same. Like how should I able to connect appium with xamarin?

Answers

• HelenHan2001HelenHan2001 AUMember
    edited August 2017

I also want to know IF xamarin support Appium with testng for java

• ShreyasKawleyShreyasKawley USMember ✭✭

Yes it supports Java with Appium

• Kent.GreenKent.Green USXamarin Team Xamurai

I just wanted to add a quick note that Appium support in the Test Cloud is available as a preview, so there may be more issues and a slower time to resolution compared with our fully supported frameworks.

See here for some details on the requirements for appium to work in the Test Cloud: https://github.com/xamarinhq/test-cloud-appium-java-extensions#test-cloud-appium-java-extensions

• @Kent.Green said:
    I just wanted to add a quick note that Appium support in the Test Cloud is available as a preview, so there may be more issues and a slower time to resolution compared with our fully supported frameworks.

See here for some details on the requirements for appium to work in the Test Cloud: https://github.com/xamarinhq/test-cloud-appium-java-extensions#test-cloud-appium-java-extensions

i am facing issue detail image below. Anything solution for this issue? need help. Thanks

• Kent.GreenKent.Green USXamarin Team Xamurai

@PatarHutajulu Can you reach out to support by logging into testcloud.xamarin.com & clicking on "Support" in the menubar?

If you use this link from the page of your affected Test Run, then our support team will automatically receive a link to the page and we can investigate the test in more detail. Otherwise please also include a direct link to the test run. It is not required to set the link to "shareable" when contacting support, since we have administrative settings to view your test run without you displaying it publicly.

• @Kent.Green said:
    @PatarHutajulu Can you reach out to support by logging into testcloud.xamarin.com & clicking on "Support" in the menubar?

If you use this link from the page of your affected Test Run, then our support team will automatically receive a link to the page and we can investigate the test in more detail. Otherwise please also include a direct link to the test run. It is not required to set the link to "shareable" when contacting support, since we have administrative settings to view your test run without you displaying it publicly.

@Kent.Green Thanks for your advice. (y)