- #182 Polyhedron class missing
- #181 IntRect marshalling
- #151 missing XmlFile.GetRoot
- #183 UwpSurfaceRenderer - NRE.
- #172 Color and Material Anomalies
- #193 NullReferenceException at Urho.Physics.CollisionData.FromContactData
- FadeTo.ToOpacity return type (byte->float)
- VS templates syntax error
- Node::RunActionsAsync can now throw an OperationCanceledException if the Urho window is closed befor actions are finished (usefull for Workbooks)
- Bound Localization component, ChangeLanguage event
- Bound GPUObject. Close #176
- Bound File::Size, MemoryBuffer::Size, add File.Read() method.
- Bound methods accepting XMLElement
- Bound Frustum type
- Added SetData(byte) to Texture2D
- Added Mulitsampling property in ApplicationOptions
- HoloLens x64 support
- Predefined structs for VertexBuffer::SetData
- AppOptions - set HighDpi to false for OSX by default
- New ctors in Matrix3x4
The package contains the following Urho3D native binaries:
- AssetImporter (macOS, win64) See official docs.
- PackageTool (macOS, win64)
just add the package to any of your projects and the binaries will be automatically copied to output directories (or will be added as EmbeddedResource).
I wrote a small GUI app over the AssetImporter tool in order to quickly preview well-known 3D formats and convert them to UrhoSharp Models/Prefabs;
Roadmap for 1.4
- Crashes (iOS, Android)
- Better XForms support
- Better UWP support