Forum Xamarin.Android
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

How to call pokitdok web service(providers) in xamarin ?

Hi all, I want to plot markers for a various medical facilities like hospitals,medical stores, etc. from particular location in the radius of 3km.
For this purpose, i want to use the information from the following link: https://platform.pokitdok.com/documentation/v4/?shell#providers
Can anyone suggest how to call the web service?

Also in Xamarin there is direct option to call the web service using "PokitDokPlatformClient" package. But I am not able to download the same. I am getting The error as follows:

Could not install package 'PokitDokPlatformClient 1.17.8'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets 'MonoAndroid,Version=v7.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

Can anyone help me in this task?

Thanks.