Context Actions on List view Not responsding in Ios

I am trying to create a shopping cart application.User can look up for a product by searching by its name and the list of all matches will be shown on a listview. To add the item to the shopping cart, the user has to drill down to another list view by selecting one.I am using Context Actions to show a "Add part" option on the drilled down list view. The user can go back and change the selection any time.
In Ios when the user swipes the listview from right to left, the context action items are displayed and if he chooses to go back instead of selecting the MenuItem, the whole List view becomes unresponsive. I have to restart the application to get it working again. This is not happening with android.
I am using Xamarin.Froms version 2.3.4.214-pre5 version. Below is the sample code

<ListView.ItemTemplate >

<ViewCell.ContextActions>

</ViewCell.ContextActions>

<Grid.RowDefinitions>

</Grid.RowDefinitions>
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<Label Text="{x:Static local:MessageConstants.BIN_LBL}" Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" HorizontalTextAlignment="Start" VerticalTextAlignment="Center"/>
                                            <Label x:Name="binLbl" Text="{Binding bin.binNumber}" Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1"  HorizontalTextAlignment="End" VerticalTextAlignment="Center"/>

<Label Text="{Binding labelName}" Grid.Row="2"  Grid.Column="0" HorizontalTextAlignment="Start" VerticalTextAlignment="Center"/>
                                            <Label x:Name="binNumLbl" Text="{Binding labelValue}"  Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="1" HorizontalTextAlignment="End" VerticalTextAlignment="Center"/>

<Label Text="{x:Static local:MessageConstants.SHELF_LIFE_LBL}" Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="0" HorizontalTextAlignment="Start" VerticalTextAlignment="Center"/>
                                            <Label x:Name="shelfLifeLbl" Text="{Binding shelfLifeLbl}"  Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="1" HorizontalTextAlignment="End" VerticalTextAlignment="Center"/>
                                        </Grid>
                                    </Frame>
                                </ContentView>
                            </ViewCell>
                        </DataTemplate>
                    </ListView.ItemTemplate>
                </ListView>