Xaml relative layout different between IOs and Android

Hello i have a problem and i don't know how to fix it.
I've the Xuni Calendar and for each cell of the day i've created this xaml:

<RelativeLayout>
                                            <BoxView  x:Name="redBox" Color="{Binding coloreSfondo}"
                                                RelativeLayout.YConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,
                                                    Property=Height,Factor=.1,Constant=0}"
                                                RelativeLayout.XConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,
                                                   Property=Width,Factor=.1,Constant=0}"
                                                RelativeLayout.WidthConstraint="{ConstraintExpression
                                                    Type=RelativeToParent,Property=Width,Factor=.8,Constant=0}"
                                                RelativeLayout.HeightConstraint="{ConstraintExpression
                                                    Type=RelativeToParent,Property=Height,Factor=.8,Constant=0}" />
                                                    <StackLayout 
                                                        RelativeLayout.YConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,
                                                    Property=Height,Factor=.4,Constant=0}"
                                                RelativeLayout.XConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,
                                                   Property=Width,Factor=.1,Constant=0}"
                                                RelativeLayout.WidthConstraint="{ConstraintExpression
                                                    Type=RelativeToParent,Property=Width,Factor=.8,Constant=0}"
                                                RelativeLayout.HeightConstraint="{ConstraintExpression
                                                    Type=RelativeToParent,Property=Height,Factor=.2,Constant=0}" 

>
                                                        <Label TextColor="{Binding coloreTesto}" Text="{Binding Day}" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" HorizontalTextAlignment="Center" FontSize="16"/>
                                                    </StackLayout>
                                        </RelativeLayout>

in IOs it works and create the box centered and big enaugh but in Android it creates a small box in width it's correct but in height no. What am i doing wrong?
Thank you

Answers

• SirAndriySirAndriy USMember ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

You can try use OnPlatform:

<Box.WidthRequest>
              <OnPlatform x:TypeArguments="x:Double"
                                  iOS="20"
                                  Android="22" />
    </Box.WidthRequest>

• but my calendar it's dynamic in height and width so each cell generates it's height and width so the layout must be relative or propotional to the parent..