- Intellisense and/or document outline doesn't work. I see an icon saying "gathering class information", which takes forever. Once I've waited > 15 minutes without any progress.
- I'm regularly getting a LoopCompiler exception.
- SVN doesn't work anymore.
- Often breakpoint don't work.
- When an exception occurs, XS jump to the wrong code-line in a total different class then where the error actually occurs.
- In general everything is noticeably slower.
- Sign in to Microsoft account doesn't work. I get a blank window with a continuous spinning activity indicator.
- Etc. etc.
After downgrading to 6.1 (January 28) these problems are gone.
VS Preview does work much better, but with this I get other problems, so that's not a safe option.
Am I the only one?