Error: The specified iOS provisioning profile '77da02af-e97e-49e2-a326-84d2a6a4447c' could not be fo

dabdab USMember

I am trying to run iOS project in xamarin IDE on mac and i am getting error related to provisioning profile.
How do i solve this error

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets: Error: The specified iOS provisioning profile '77da02af-e97e-49e2-a326-84d2a6a4447c' could not be found

Would appreciate if anyone can throw some light on how to fix it, maybe a step by step process.

Best Answer

Answers

• SebastianKruseSebastianKruse USMember ✭✭✭

Did you add the apple certificate correctly in xcode? Looks like the file is not there as expected. Maybe reinstall the certificates.

• AliRaza.5445AliRaza.5445 PKMember ✭✭

Hi Devs,
    I have a xamarin.forms project that I Developed in Windows Machine and for iOS, i used xamarin mac agent to connect to mac. As you people know that We have to specify an iOS provisioning profile for this purpose by using same bundle identifier in xamarin.ios project (on windows machine ) and Xcode project on mac.
    Problem is that I now have migrated the same whole project to a mac machine. Android project is built and run successfully but for iOS, I am getting an Error that "Specified iOS Provisioning Profile could not be found" . While provisioning profile is needed when we are connecting via xamarin mac agent. And in this case, I am not using a Xamarin Mac Agent.
    Can somebody help me how can I resolve this error?
    Thanks