Xamarin Forms : How to place a view inside a relative layout, starting at the right end and expandin

bgtmbgtm USMember ✭✭
edited March 2017 in Xamarin.Forms

I have a design requirement as in image(although this is the simplified version).

I need the end x-coordinates of the button and the image to align and the button needs to expand towards left, depending upon the binded text.

What I have done:

<RelativeLayout Padding="0,0,0,0" Margin="0,0,0,0"
            VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand"
            HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand">

//other children

<Image Source="circle.png"
         Aspect="AspectFit"
         x:Name="circleImg"
         RelativeLayout.YConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,
                  Property=Width, Factor=0.48, Constant=0}"
         RelativeLayout.XConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,
                  Property=Width, Factor=0.811, Constant=0}"
         RelativeLayout.WidthConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,Property=Width, Factor=0.1593, Constant = 0}"
         RelativeLayout.HeightConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,Property=Width, Factor=0.1593, Constant = 0}">
    </Image>

<Button 
           Text="{Binding ButtonText!}"
           TextColor="White"
           BorderColor="Transparent"
           RelativeLayout.YConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,
              Property=Height, Factor=0.0, Constant=0}"
           RelativeLayout.XConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToView,
              ElementName=circleImg, Property=X, Factor=1, Constant=0}"
           RelativeLayout.WidthConstraint="{ConstraintExpression Type=RelativeToParent,Property=Width, Factor=0.1593, Constant = 0}"/>

//other children

</RelativeLayout>

This gives me a button with start aligned with the image's start position, and with width equal to the image. However, if the binded text is long, the text gets truncated.
I tried VerticalOptions="EndAndExpand" , but it doesn't work.

Is there a way I can specify the ending x-coordinate of the button, rather than its start, and make it expand towards left?