Integrate custom native widget into Xamarin .Forms & .Mac Cocoa

Hi guys

This is partly about Xamarin.Forms and partly Xamarin.Mac Cocoa App frameworks.

Can you please help me or point me to the best place you know where I can ask further?

Question (1): If I have developed a custom native widget in Cocoa/Objective-C, then what would be the most natural way of bringing the widget into Xamarin.Forms or Xamarin.Mac Cocoa App frameworks? By "natural" I mean what does Xamarin do so I don't reinvent the wheel?

Question (2): I know Xamarin.Forms has a Mac implementation now but I downloaded Xamarin Studio for Mac today and tried but I cannot find any options to create a new Xamarin.Forms project which targets the Mac. The only Xamarin.Forms options I see are for targeting mobile (iOs and Android). Is it because Xamarin.Forms for Mac is still not integrated into the IDE or am I missing something?

Question (3): If I want to develop a custom widget to use on all platforms (UWP, Mac, Mobile) then what would be your recommendation for the following characteristics in terms of rendering, portability and the possible UI framework to work on:

3-A) If I want the best performance and the exact same look and feel. Which UI framework do you recommend and do I need to write native rendering on each platform or can I use something like OpenGL that can be used to share rendering code?

3-B) If I do not care about the best performance but I do want the exact same look and feel. Which UI framework do you recommend and is there a way to get the same look and feel on all platforms without having to rewrite the rendering? What rendering method or backend is good for that?

3-C) If all I care about is just "reducing" the amount of duplicate code (and I don't care about performance or same look and feel). Which UI framework do you recommend and do I need to write native rendering on each platform or can I use something else like a standard backend such as System.Drawing?

Thanks for your help