Yesterday I got an error while trying to debug that states "Debug will disabled" due to this error. Now I need to debug some stuff because I got a wired error on Android. But the break points are not hit. I cannot find anything how I can "activate" debugging. In the iOS part of my forms application the debugging still works fine. I already tried "[Application(Debuggable=true)]" but it changed nothing. Also a new checkout of my repository (without any temp files like *.suo, *.user or bin and obj folder) changed nothing. The debugging does not work at all. In a complete different application the debugging works for Android so I guess it must be some change in the project files itself that caused the error.
Edit: The breakpoints and debugging in the Droid-Project itself work. Just in the shared project it is not working.