Xamarin.Forms 2.3.4.184-pre1

13»

• BradChase.2654BradChase.2654 USMember ✭✭✭
    @PhilippSumi they should be in your nuspec directory correct?
  • TheosTheos NLBeta ✭✭

@JimmyGarrido said:
    @Theos Are you talking about this previous crash? I took a sample project that reproduces that crash on Forms 2.3.3.180 and updated it to 2.3.4-pre1, but I'm not seeing the new crash at resume that you mentioned. Can you please file a new report and attach a sample project? Thanks!

I just found out that my MainPage was set in a BeginInvokeOnMainThread call, which resulted in a crash on resuming the app. Before this never resulted in a problem. However, I only did this for Android, so probably in the past I had an issue where this was required.
    Should I file a bug report for this?

• PhilippSumiPhilippSumi USMember ✭✭✭

Yup, they are. I just couldn't get to build them and had to remove the directives for the docs and tech other than Android and iOS. Also, some projects didn't build (not only UWP which I haven't installed). In the end, I just needed the PCL libs, Android and iOS which I got to build and export to a package.

• PaulDiPietroPaulDiPietro USXamarin Team Xamurai

@Theos said:
    I just found out that my MainPage was set in a BeginInvokeOnMainThread call, which resulted in a crash on resuming the app. Before this never resulted in a problem. However, I only did this for Android, so probably in the past I had an issue where this was required.
    Should I file a bug report for this?

Definitely file a bug if you believe there's a clear and easily reproducible regression since we want to make those a top priority.

• BradChase.2654BradChase.2654 USMember ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

@PaulDiPietro I wont bother filing a bug report on it because I read back on this thread and noticed a couple of other people @MarkFredrickson and @David.Rettenbacher have both filed the same bugs already.

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=51642

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=51646

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=51796

I have the exact same issues.

• SkiaSkia USMember ✭✭

Has anyone had any luck using this with jamesmontemagno MediaPlugin?

Works fine on Android but on iOS the ActionSheet fails to open.
    No error message though.

I know this isn't particular of issue to Forms but what could have changed to cause this?

• SkiaSkia USMember ✭✭

Issue actually seems to be with Displaying the Action Sheet before calling CrossMedia.Current.whatever on iOS only.

• sudhiipsudhiip USMember ✭✭

UWP itemssource doesnt load when page is loaded for the first time. Picker is displaying items only when page is loaded second time.

• sudhiipsudhiip USMember ✭✭

I don't understand what is the use of itemssource if it is essentially going to behave same as items which was already in place?
    I have simple code where I am awaiting a loadmethod to get List and then do a foreach add into it. But the picker doesn't show the items on first load, it only shows the items when I navigate somewhere else and navigate to the same page again!