What are the steps to insure that PCL references are installed correctly

MinieMinie IEMember

I am trying to create a .APK file in Bamboo using the xbuild executable in a command task. The way I thought it should work is like this:
CusomterApp.sln /p:Configuration=Release

This however when I run the build will give this warning and error.
/usr/local/Cellar/mono/4.6.2.7/lib/mono/xbuild/14.0/bin/Microsoft.Common.targets: warning : Unable to find framework corresponding to the target framework moniker '.NETPortable,Version=v4.5,Profile=Profile78'. Framework assembly references will be resolved from the GAC, which might not be the intended behavior.

I have also tried to create the APK file on the terminal but got the same error as well. xbuild $PATH_TO_ANDROID_PROJECT_FILE /p:Configuration=Release
I have tried a lot of fixes like uninstalling mono and reinstalling, I added .NETPortable from windows to Mac but that didn't work, why can't my mac find the profile 78 it is located on my mac.

The file/usr/local/Cellar/mono/4.6.2.7/lib/mono/xbuild/14.0/bin/microsoft.common.targets seems to be looking for the .NetPortable,Version=v4.5,Profile=78 but I have that in this location: Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/4.6.2/lib/mono/xbuild.frameworks/.NetPortable/v4.5/Profile/Profile78 and I have pasted the .NetPortable folder in multiple locations to try and fix this error.

So what steps can I follow to ensure that I am doing this correctly so that the PCL references are installed correctly and my xbuild will be able to create APK files?

Tagged: