Android Emulators

Dear friends,

I found Xamarin Development so easy and useful,but I have always had a problem with emulators. Every time I restart my windows, Android emulators play a new move for me. I can not be sure about my destiny when I can not compile and run my codes easy. Who knows the solution ?.

Regards

• kentuckerkentucker USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not know what this means

Android emulators play a new move for me. I can not be sure about my destiny when I can not compile and run my codes easy. Who knows the solution ?

You do not have to close the emulators after you finish a debugging some code. You can always stop the app in the emulator and make a code change and debug the code changes in the same emulator

• Thanks for your answer.

I was talking about such these two scenarios I have mentioned below.

1- Imagine you bring your code by a cool disk to some where else to compile and continue developing there on their PCs. You will have been faced with a lot of new bugs and errors which you have not had on your machine. It is a pain.

2- Even if you make a small change in your network configuration, your emulator would be failed.

• kentuckerkentucker USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

For 1 would not recommend copy the source files on to a flash drive and use it on another computer. There are some setting files that should not be copied from computer to computer. I would recommend using source control to get the source code to the other computer. Source control knows what files to ignore. Visual Studio Team Systems is a free (for small teams) source control in the cloud.