Latest Xamarin.iOS 10.3.0.0 failed to download. How to install manually?

ashraftmashraftm USMember ✭✭

Hi

How do I install latest Xamarin.iOS 10.3.0.0 manually? I tried to install through Check for updates (Xamarin Studio in iOS) but failed to download after few minutes.

Answers

• JohnMillerJohnMiller USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@ashraftm,

Here is a link to download 10.3. If you have issues downloading the update, could you update the logs (zip) from the Help -> Open Log Directory.

• ashraftmashraftm USMember ✭✭

@John thanks for the link. Xamarin Studio Version 6.2 also failed to download. I appreciate if you could provide the link for that as well preferably at https://store.xamarin.com/account/my/subscription/downloads

Now I went back to XCode 8.1 due to this download error. I will try once i download iOS 10.2

Thanks

• CanerCaner USMember ✭✭

@JohnMiller

This happened to me also. I updated Xamarin SDKs on Windows but I can't seem to update my Xamarin SDKs inside my Mac agent via Xamarin Studio. Somehow it just can't download files after a couple of seconds.

Also the Xamarin website only offers version 10.2.0 for Mac, no link for 10.3.0.

Since I'm not alone in this, this particular problem could cause problems for other users to.

• JohnMillerJohnMiller USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Thanks for the heads up. I've pinged our release engineering team to see if we can fix the missing links to 10.3.

I'm also keen to see if we can figure out why the updater is not working for you. If anyone gets an error updating via XS, please .zip the logs from the Help -> Open Log Directory (after having the issue) and upload them with your version information.

The latest stable XS is 6.1.2, available here

• anand7Nanand7N Member ✭✭

@DaveHunt can you please post the link of Xamarin.IOS 10.3 windows installer. I am not able to open that link every time it takes me to Pricing page.

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@anand7N said:
    @DaveHunt can you please post the link of Xamarin.IOS 10.3 windows installer. I am not able to open that link every time it takes me to Pricing page.

I'm not sure why you're asking me this question. I have no idea, but i doubt that version is still available.