Forum Xamarin.Android
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

publish xamarin app in visual studio 2015

I have done all visual studio 2015 installation process. So did Hyper-v settings. Emulator starts but does not install a program that I have written on it. Please help to resolve this problem

Several hours and nothing happens in this case is. The program does not deploy!!!

Best Answer

Answers

• ChristopheBERNARDChristopheBERNARD BEMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @HadiSalehy

i'm not an expert with mobile, but in the begining i often use emulator but take too time i think !

why you don't use your own mobile ?

if you do not how :smile:

• go to your device setting menu
    • on menu about => click 7 time on buid number
    • a new menu will be appear => menu developer
    • on menu developer click enable usb debugger
    • after connect your device with a usb cable, norammly you will see your device in visual studio start option

hope this help

• HadiSalehyHadiSalehy USMember ✭✭

@ChristopheBERNARD said:
    Hello @HadiSalehy

i'm not an expert with mobile, but in the begining i often use emulator but take too time i think !

why you don't use your own mobile ?

if you do not how :smile:

• go to your device setting menu
    • on menu about => click 7 time on buid number
    • a new menu will be appear => menu developer
    • on menu developer click enable usb debugger
    • after connect your device with a usb cable, norammly you will see your device in visual studio start option

hope this help

Hi @ChristopheBERNARD
    I am grateful for your answer
    For many reasons I am forced to use my emulator
    The most important test is output on different versions of android
    By definition you need to prepare myself for any version of Android smartphone! :hushed: